Step one in getting your website search engine optimized is to start on your home page. The sub step is to work on the inner pages of your website.
Getting these pages optimized includes
- Making sure the pages are mobile friendly
- Including content that reflects the purpose of the page and site
- Highlight important words and phrases with meta tags for headlines, bold, underline and italics
- Include interesting and accurate images, videos and other elements that make your page easy and pleasing to the user.
- Placing accurate and correctly marked up data providing contact information.
- For local businesses, name, address, and phone (NAP) is critical
- Use schema.org mark-up for better accessibility by the search engines
- Creating logical flow for menus and navigation
Many time, following just these steps can improve your search engine ranking position (serp) enough to top your competitors.
Social engagement includes all of the processes and strategies to do exactly as implied in the title, engage your prospects, clients and customers via social media. The plan is to create that bond between your business and your audience to build trust and confidence. People tend to do business with places they trust and with whom have a relationship.
Online Reputation Management. Managing what people say about you online is becoming more and more diverse. It’s not necessarily complicated, but with the rise of so many review sites, managing your reputation is a daunting task. The Forum System will help you with ideas and strategies on how to harness the power of online reviews to positively promote your business.
Keyword research, the do-it-yourself way You have your website and you are pleased with how bright and shiny it is. Now all you have to do is open the door and they will come flooding in. You flip the switch, turn on the lights, and wait. Nothing happens. Nobody shows...
Keywords Keywords are key! Yes, pun intended. Keywords are how the internet user searches for your product or service. If you don't have quality keywords for the search engines to optimize, then the search engines can't point users to your site.