DIY Online Marketing — Start Here
Step 1: Setup your online presence on social media outlets
- Claim your new Google+ Local For Business.
- Next claim your Yelp listing.
- Yelp is quickly becoming a most respected review site.
- Create a facebook and Google+ page for your business.
- You don’t have to have a personal account, but you definitely need one for your business.
- Online shoppers are using Facebook and Google+ more and more. Use these portals to drive valuable traffic to your web site.
- Set your page with Google Analytics so you can track the results of your online marketing efforts.